Swissvax Wax Melbourne, Australia
Concorso wax produces a deep, wet, ‘show car’ shine. Enriched with passion fruit oil extracts and containing ultra pure Brazilian non-bleached and yellow grade one carnauba wax. Concorso wax first became famous at classic car exhibitions and club events. Hand Made Wax from Switzerland.
Approx 48% Carnauba wax by volume. Known to protect for up to 6-8 months Package includes:
- High Pressure Rinse
- Foam Cannon Rinse using PH Neutral Shampoo to Clean Exterior of Dirt
- Shampoo & Wash of Exterior using Swirl Safe Wash mitt
- Wheels, arches and door shuts cleaned with Citrus Degreaser
- Optional* Wheels are sealed with Opti-Coat
- Full 2 Stage paintwork decontamination, removes all embedded contaminants inc. iron fillings)
- IPA Wipe-down – ensuring all oils/polish/wax are removed for proper bonding.
- Hand dried Chamois (Lint Free)
- Followed by hand dried “deep pile” micro fibre terry towels
- Paint Protection Applied using Swissvax Concorso
- Tyres Conditioned & Dressed
Packages from $320.00*****
Swissvax Crystal Rock Wax
Paul Dalton has handled more supercars than your average A-list celebrity and received only slightly fewer column inches in the press. He is recognised around the world for his skill in preparing and protecting the paintwork of the world’s most cherished motor cars. Swissvax Crystal Rock is 76% by wax volume of pure Brazilian ivory carnauba wax, the waxes have one of the highest Carnauba content of any wax on the market. In effect, it coats a car’s paintwork in a smooth and glossy, yet tough and protective, water-repellent film – and even brings a shine to white and silver.
A layer of ‘Paul Dalton’s Crystal Rock Wax’ can last up to 6 to12 months and can be “”topped up”” with additional layers for even more protection. When exposed to water, ‘Paul Dalton’s Crystal Rock Wax’ swells and closes its pores. This leads to the beading and sheeting of water that is characteristic of a car that has been treated with this high content Carnauba wax. The more layers are applied, the more waterproof it is. After three layers, one of Paul’s clients has been known to dry his car with a two mile drive… caring for your car doesn’t get any better. No wonder some of the most valuable automobiles in the world are protected with Swissvax Crystal Rock, e.g. the Bugatti Royale of the National Automobile Museum in Mulhouse, France.
1 Layer from $250.00***** 1 Year Warranty